Lỗi khi user không thể tạo được profile
User Profile Error – Logged on with a Temporary Profile
Log On to the Computer as an Administrator
Delete the User Account Profile’s SID Key
- Backup anything that you do not want to lose in this user account’s C:\Users\(user-name) profile folder, if the profile folder still exists, to another location, then delete the (user-name) profile folder.
- Open the Start menu.
- In the Start Menu search box, type regedit and press Enter.
- If prompted by UAC, then click on Continue (Vista) or Yes (Windows 7).
- In regedit, go to: (See screenshot below step 7)
Code: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList
6. In the left pane, click on one of the S-1-5….. folders (SID key) with the long number. (See screenshot below step 7)
NOTE: It should have .bak at the end of it.
- A) In the right pane, look at the ProfileImagePath to see if this is the same user account that you deleted in step 1 above.
- B) Repeat step 6 until you find the one that you deleted in step 1 above.
To Backup the Registry SID Key
WARNING: You should backup this SID key to be safe in case you delete the wrong one in step 8 below.
- A) Right click on the SID key from step 6, and click on Export.
- B) Type in a name and save the REG file to a safe location.
NOTE: This is your backup. To Restore the Backup, right click on the REG backup file and click on Merge.
- C) Continue on to step 8.
- Right click on the SID key, from step 6 with bak at the end, and click on Delete. (see screenshot above)
- Click on Yes to confirm deletion. (See screenshot below)
- If there is another SID key with the exact same long number from step 6 for this user account without bak at the end, repeat step 7 first, then right click on this same SID key, and click on Delete. (see screenshot below step 7)
- Click on Yes to confirm deletion. (See screenshot below step 9)
- Close regedit.
- Log off and log on.
Chúc bạn thành công